Valentines Night

15 February 2013

We decided to beat the crowds last night and simply cook together at home. Never one to pass on an occasion to dress up however I thought I'd share a few photos of my outfit. And of course the food.


Playsuit: Topshop
Faux Fur Gilet: H&M
Boots: New Look

I've wanted a faux fur gilet for ages now but I tried a few black ones and they made me look like a huge hairy gorilla. This one makes me feel like a cuddly sheep instead :)




Home-made 'melt in the middle' Stilton Burgers - Nom Nom


So we cheated with dessert and bought some Vanilla Slices - decorated with hearts of course. 

Alex treated me to Seasons 1-5 of Gossip Girl on DVD and he received a 10 year old bottle of his favourite whiskey <3

Do you celebrate or do you think the whole thing is too cheesy?

3 comments:

  1. i love valentines! any day that celebrates love can't be bad :)
    love the look of your food, stilton burgers mmm!
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and it looks like you had such a cute valentines day :) I love Gossip girl

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking pretty, love that playsuit

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete