My Calorie-Counted WIAW #1

13 February 2013


Breakfast
Oatso Simple with PB2 (Powdered Peanut Butter) and Banana - 255cals
Innocent Smoothie - 94 cals


Lunch
Wholemeal Bagel with Pork Pate, Tomatoes and Cucumber - 332cals 


Snack 1
1 Crunchy Granola Bar - 90cals

 

Snack 2
Go Ahead Apple and Sultana Biscuits - 150cals



Dinner
Home-made Mushroom Risotto - 339cals

Total Calories - 1257
F&V - 6 portions

I thought I'd start doing What I ate Wednesday posts as I find them really interesting, especially when people are trying to eat healthily. As you can see, I like to keep each of my 3 meals around the 350 mark which gives me space for a couple of snacks. I'm trying to stay below 1300 calories at the moment in order to lose around a lb a week.

I've given up chocolate for lent which is quite a big deal for me as, even when I'm eating healthily, I do like to include a little chocolate treat into most of my days. I'm not sure if giving it up will really help my diet that much as I'll probably just reach for non-chocolate snacks instead!

Have you given anything up? Do you like reading WIAW posts?

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! you're good!
    keep at it hun

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like WAIW posts, keep them coming!
    I love your menu, the breakfast not so much but only because I can't stand peanut butter.. without it I'm sure it'd be delicious!

    Looking forward to more of these :)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I didn't like peanut butter until a few weeks ago but now I love it :)
      Check back next week for another one.
      xx

      Delete