New Look Haul

25 January 2013

Oh yes, it's another haul from me. My only excuse is I needed some retail therapy after the stress of deadlines recently! I actually ordered a lot more than this from New Look but, as always, a few things had to go back including a skirt that looked like a bin liner and a faux fur waistcoat that Alex said made me look like a Gorilla! I don't always listen to his opinions on fashion as often he doesn't have a clue but this time he was definitely right!

I actually bought 3 crop tops from New Look (one isn't featured as it's boring and black). I must've had my holiday head on when I put the order in as it definitely isn't crop top weather at the moment!


I don't normally go for slogans or fringing but this just screamed festival and we're hoping to go to Glastonbury this year so I'll probably wear it then.



Rose Print Bra and Knickers - £9.99 and £2.99
I have an obsession with anything rose printed (as you can probably tell from my blog background), I have done for years now so I couldn't resist this underwear set.



 The half sleeves on this jumper make it perfect for Spring.


White Skater Skirt - £16.99 
How cute is this skirt? I can't wait to wear it with bare legs in the summer.


 Horse Print Crop Top - £7.99
This is actually from the Teens section but I bought it in 12-13years and it's plenty big. I'm starting to shop in the teens section more these days, it's cheaper and fits fine so why not? Maybe my style should be a bit more mature but I don't care haha.

I went off New Look for a little while but recently, whenever I go in or look online I find loads of things I like. I don't know if it's them or me that has changed but I'm not complaining.

What do you think of New Look? 



2 comments:

  1. Love the look of the white skirt! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that 'Live Free' top and that bra set is so cute. Really pretty finds! I haven't been into New Look in a while, but I have £30 vouchers for it, so might do it a little shopping soon after reading your blog post :D

    Love Daniela (new fan) - ohellabella.blogspot.com

    P.s. I'm doing a jewellery giveaway at the moment if you'd like to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete