20 random facts about me

28 January 2013

I've seen a few youtubers do this tag and loved reading Becky's over at Milk Bubble Tea so I thought I'd join in.

1. I'm allergic to wasps and have a massive fear of them. I once tipped a glass of wine down myself when a wasp landed on me! I've been stung twice and both times my leg has swollen so bad I couldn't walk for days - it's agonising and is the one thing I hate about summer :(

2. I've been with my fiance for 5 1/2 years, we got engaged and moved in together when I was 19 and he was 20. I know a lot of people thought we were too young but he's my best friend and I can't imagine living with anyone else.

3. I study English Language and Linguistics and am in my final year but wish I'd studied something else.

4. I can touch my nose with my tongue.

5. I have braces and they won't be coming off til Autumn 2014 when I'll be 23, nearly 24!

6. My favourite colour is pink.

7. I love the ballet even though I gave it up when I was 5 and can't dance for toffee.

8. I'm totally addicted to diet coke and drink several litres per day. I drink it through a straw now I have braces, I was meant to be giving it up but I can't!

9. I don't like tea or coffee or any hot drinks. Diet Coke and Squash is all I drink.

10. Even though I don't drink coffee I love anything coffee flavoured especially coffee cake.

11. Cats are my favourite animal and I can't wait to get a Ragdoll kitten or two when we buy our own house.

12. I'm pretty squeamish and often faint with blood-tests and injections.

13. I've had 3 operations under anaesthetic, a tonsillectomy and two dental operations.

14. I only have one sibling, my brother who is 6 years older than me. Growing up we hated eachother but since I became old enough to buy him a drink we've gotten much closer!

15. I have no idea what I want to be when I "grow up". I have lots of ideas - my favourite at the moment being an events coordinator, or more specifically a wedding planner!

16. I love festivals but hate paying the ticket price so volunteer with Oxfam instead. Really hoping I get onto Glastonbury this year!

17. I've never liked my freckles, when I was younger I used to put lemon juice on them because I heard it would fade them!

18. I'm quite musical on the quiet, I have grade 5 piano, grade 4 drum-kit (yes!) and grade 1 singing. I still love singing and keep meaning to join a local choir.

19. I wear makeup everyday and never go out the house without it on unless I'm going for a run in the dark!

20. I don't go on holiday anywhere near as much as I'd like. In 5 1/2 years I've been abroad with my fiancé once and twice without him. We're hoping to go somewhere hot this summer.


Me when I was 4 - I've always loved a tutu. 

Hope you enjoyed my facts, let me know if you've done a similar post - I love noseying into other peoples lives!

2 comments:

  1. you look so cute! I did ballet for 16 years and i still love wearing a tutu! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I studied eng lang and linguistics too but I only made it to 2nd year, nice one for sticking it out!

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete