Happy Halloween!

1 November 2012

Okay so I realise this is a day late! We celebrated Halloween at the weekend with a house-party at ours followed by a club night at my universities union. I don't think there's ever been a year where I haven't celebrated Halloween. When I was a teenager, my parents were definitely the most relaxed parents I knew and would always let me have house-parties - it was taken as a given amongst my friends that I'd be hosting Halloween. I used to go all out with the pumpkins and decorations but I didn't do very much this year and regretted it - next year I'm definitely going to make more of an effort.

Here's a couple of photos, they weren't taken with the blog in mind though so excuse the background!



 


Peplum Top: New Look
Leggings: American Apparel
Wedges: Ebay
Watch: River Island


Yes this was my fiance's costume. He said he was Dumbledore/Gandalf/God haha!
He got lots of attention in the club, especially from those dressed as Harry Potter!

Last night, on actual Halloween, I went to the cinema with a friend to see Skyfall which was ah-mazing! Plus I saw the trailer for the last ever Twilight - anyone else looking forward to seeing it? I really want to go to the Twilight marathon they're doing at my local cinema but nobody will go with me!
Tonight I'm walking 13 miles in the dark to raise money for local charities, wish me luck!

What did you do for Halloween?


5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your walk tonight- hope the weather is kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog :)

    I'm holding a Blog Hop if you'd like to join? Everyone is welcome!

    Http://northernbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog :)

    I'm holding a Blog Hop if you'd like to join? Everyone is welcome!

    Http://northernbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and I love your fiance's costume! Gandalf/dumbledoor/god! Genious! ahaa! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to the Twilight marathon with my mum because nobody else will go with me - tragic! We went last year and it was amazing so I'm excited to be doing it again this year :) love the blog - and halloween is always the perfect excuse for a good party!

    Lauren
    alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete