I seem to have done an unhealthy amount of shopping over the last month or so. I'm calling it final year degree stress which can only be solved with retail therapy! So here's my recent beauty purchases, I might follow this up with a fashion haul if you're interested:
1. Nail Dotting Tools from Amazon. I saw these over on Lily's blog and at £2.27 including delivery had to try them! I've been wanting to buy some nail art pens for a while but this seems to be the cheaper option.
2. Ardell Lashes in Demi Black from Boots. These three products were on 3 for 2 in Boots so I thought I'd stock up on lashes.
3. Skin Art Temporary Tatoos from Boots. This set of Temporary Tatoos comes with individual letters for designing your own words so I thought I'd have a play around and see if I'd fancy a real one.
5. Models Own Wonderland Collection. I'm really getting into glitter topcoats at the moment and I couldn't decide which of the collection I liked most so I bought them all! This is my nails of the moment - Models Own Beth's Blue with the Blizzard Top Coat. I can't wait to try Snowflake which has flecks of gold foil in it.
6. Superdrug Dry Shampoo - I heard it's better than Batiste and so far so good! I love the smell of the Chocolate brownie one.
7. Okay so this isn't a beauty purchase as such but Cheryl Cole is pretty beautiful! I bought this in Tesco for £7 and it's my light relief from linguistic textbooks.
8. Estee Lauder Free Gift which came free when you bought 2 or more Estee Lauder products. It included a really generous sample of their Daywear moisturiser which I've grown rather attached to and am horrified to see it's £39 for the full-size, eek!
9. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. Having heard a lot of good things about this foundation I had to try it and I have to say I think it's my favourite foundation of all time. I've previously tried the Maximum Coverage version and I love that but this one is more wearable day to day.
10. Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer. I was coerced by the sales lady into buying this and I succombed, mostly because it would give me £7.50 of Boots points and the free gift. I'm not overly impressed and think my Collection 2000 concealer did just as good a job.
11. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion. I've been wearing these liners for years now and have gone through so many. I usually buy Zero but the sale assistant said Perversion was a new product and designed to be even blacker than Zero. It is 'more black' somehow but I also find it more likely to smudge so I think I'll be going back to Zero next time.
12. Snow Fairy Shower Gel from Lush. This is my favourite shower gel of all time and every year I buy 2 or 3 bottles to last me through the year.
13. Foxy Locks Extensions in Chocolate Brown. I mentioned these in a previous post but I finally bought myself another set of extensions, I haven't worn extensions for atleast a year as my hair was constantly changing colour but now I've settled back at my natural colour I felt like treating myself.
Well, that was a marathon. Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?