The other day I received the H&M Autumn Season catalogue through my door. It's been lying around the living room until today when I sat down and had a leaf through and saw so many pieces I need in my life! I don't go back to university for 5 weeks but I'm already thinking about comfy but stylish outfits ready for the new term.
1. I already have an Arran style jumper but I don't think you can have too many!
2. How beautiful is this handbag? I love the studded detail and the fact it has a longer strap always appeals to me. Yes, I already have about 10 black handbags but this one is extra special!
3. I've been umming and ahhing about buying some maroon/burgundy coloured jeans for a while now. The thing that puts me off is that maroon was the colour of my dreaded high-school uniform so I've always stayed well away - along with green which was my primary school colour! But since I left high-school five years ago, perhaps it's time to embrace the maroon - it's such an autumny/wintery colour and I think the jeans would look great with the cream jumper for a cosy casual outfit.
4. I've been looking for a new denim shirt for a while since the two that I had have got way too big for me (yay for weightloss). The two I had were more of a bleached denim colour so I think this darker colour will be a nice change.
5. I love the pearls and jewels on this necklace, I think it really softens what is otherwise a quite scary necklace!
Have you started thinking about your Autumn/Winter wardrobes yet or are you still hoping for some more summer?