1. Quilted Bumbag, Asos 2. Swan Print Collar Dress, Topshop 3. Nikon D3100 4. Duke Nude Studded Slippers, Miss Selfridge
1. I'm sure bumbags will make a come-back this year. I've seen them dotted around a few magazines and I think they're very 90s which is in. I'm thinking of getting one for the festival season/being a tourist as they're so handy for keeping valuables close and hands-free.
2. I saw this dress over on Helen's blog and I can't understand how I missed it! It's sooo cute, I have a bit of a thing about swans - mainly to do with my love of the Swan Lake ballet (and the film Black Swan of course). It'd be perfect for Alex's graduation in a few weeks but much to my annoyance it's sold out on the Topshop website and is only selling for silly prices on ebay. Definitely keeping my eye out. I have no idea if I'd need a 10 or a 12 though so I don't want to take the risk on ebay either and then have to return it to some seller.
3. I need an DSLR camera. Okay I don't but I've felt for a long time that it would enhance my quality of life greatly. I've been reading reviews for the Nikon D3100 and it looks like just what I need - the ideal starter SLR. It still looks complicated enough that I'd need this guide to help me work it out but not so complicated that I wouldn't be using it properly. As I said in yesterday's post I have 8 weeks of awesome summer plans approaching and having a new toy to play with would be the icing on the cake. I'm going to Meadowhall tomorrow and will be browsing in Jessops. Let's hope I'm wearing my sensible head or the savings might be coming out to play...
4. I missed the Topshop Vectra wagon but I really like these studded slippers from Miss Selfridge. I think they're a little less in your face than the Vectras but still that slipper style.