week in photos #2

22 April 2012

maybelline ceramic blue, motion city soundtrack gig in manchester, home-made chocolate brownies

walk by the lake, can't believe i've entered a 10k race, new trainers 

like my hair today, my lovely cat tilly, kitty kisses

follow me @glittersequinsandpearls

It's been a busy week so I haven't blogged and have barely taken any photos! I am liking how instagram is encouraging me to take pictures of everything though, definitely going to take lots of pictures this week. 

Me and Alex have signed up for the Great Yorkshire Run - a 10k race in Sheffield in September. I only started running in November and have only been doing 5k races so 10k is the next challenge.  Decided to raise money for Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity which is just down the road from us. I do hope we can raise lots of money as it's a good cause. 

Tomorrow I've got an appointment at the hospital to find out if I can get braces on the NHS. It's a long time coming, I was too scared to have them when I was a teenager but I want straight teeth now!

Enjoy your Sundays :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your 10k run - I hope your training is going well, it's a great cause. My friend and I are currently training to do the 5k Race for Life in Clumber Park in July. We've only been training for a couple of months so hopefully we'll be fit enough to do the 10k next year!

    ReplyDelete