weekend lust list #1

14 January 2012

I've decided to do a weekly post of the things I'm currently lusting after, I definitely spend too many hours gawping at beautiful things online and it's nice to share them with others. 



1. I've been wanting this peterpan collar necklace for months now, it would really jazz up a lot of my tops, jumpers and dresses. 


2. I love this dress from river island, I notice my size is sold out on their website but asos still have it - could be a perfect valentines day outift?


3. I'm really loving everything birdy at the moment, I know birdprints have been around for a while now but they seem to be big in SS12 too. 


4. Another valentines dress option - can you tell I like peterpan collars? Just can't get enough of them!


5. Aah I just saw these trousers on milkteef's post and fell in love. A little pricey and I think I'd like to try them first as I'm not sure about sizing or whether they'd suit me. I'm planning a shopping trip to Birmingham sometime soon as I still haven't been to the forever 21 store since they came to the UK (I've been to the NYC one!) and they have an AA there too.


6. Bird-print dress - need I say more? Plus a 10% H&M code through my letterbox the other day :) I do love dresses but seem to even more so lately, I think it's because my work uniform has to be trousers - although these are a lifesaver. 


Happy browsing! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I am really into bird prints :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again haha! I have given you a Cute Blog Award!xx

    http://sparklyflamingo.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete